Saturday, September 10, 2011

new to blogging

This is my first time to blog so bear with me. I think I'm supposed to write about something of interest here. Well brace up I may tackle topics that should be left alone.
Just remember what goes on here is only my opinion and from my own experiences. I am open to suggestion and comments. I have been breeding bunnies for almost 25 years and have learned most things the hard way. I have however also been fortunate to have several breeders share knowledge with me that has probably saved me a lot of hard knocks.
Recently Mike and Tiffany Harris of Southern Violets Rabbitry and I decided to combine our herds and ideas together to work toward better bunnies. You will see a lot in this blog about our progress or regress as the case may be. Be forewarned it may not always be pretty. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment